Sr. Cad Operator/Jr. Cad Operator
Post: Sr. Cad Operator/Jr. Cad Operator
Diploma in Architecture, Diploma in Civil, Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in CSE
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
3D Max, 3d Visualization, AutoCAD
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Consulting Firms, Engineering Firms
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and modify needed drawings such as architectural, structural, plumbing, fire etc.
- Review architectural, structural, plumbing, fire protection, waste water management system drawings prior to send the site team for construction.
- Coordinate work with all lead consultants (such as architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.) for the completion of design and drawings.
- Review the Project Request (PR) and technical report for any assigned engineering job.
- Responsible for making offer collection (OC), commercial negotiation (CN), preparation of comparative statement (CS), analysis and work order for any assigned engineering job.
- Assist bill checking and submission for collecting payment from client.
- Assist project closing and hand over to the respective Stakeholders.
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate CAD/CAM officers and staffs.
- Prepare daily work program & progress report.
- Prepare structural designer in all phases of structural work.
- Prepare structural drawing/drafting independently of all structural works like residential, commercial, Industrial etc. by using Auto CAD.
- Team work with Architect/ Civil and assigned co-worker, maintain the co-relation between architectural and engineering team.
- Any other tasks assigned by higher authority as and when required.
Skills Required: Computer skill, MICROSOFT OFFICE
Call : 01619599613, 02334451165
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Location: AK Trade Center (3td Floor), 36/7 CDA Avenue, Muradpur, Chattogram